We offer Bank loan assistance, all through the way, from loan application to documentation to liaison with private and national banks to ensure you have a hassle free education loan to meet tuition and living expenses overseas.
We at Visible Education Consultancy understand that majority of students who want to pursue foreign education require bank loans, availing them, at times becomes a nightmare for both parents and students with endless number of visits to the bank, furnishing of various documents etc., which take a heavy toll on their psyche .It is often observed that many fail in the attempt, not because they are ineligible but simply because they are not properly guided. This is where our bank loan assistance comes in handy. We at Visible Education Consultancy provide credible advice, assistance in education loans. We have close tie ups with banks who readily offer loans to students who plan to Study Abroad.
Am I eligible for a bank loan?
The eligibility criteria of the bank to obtain an educational loan from any bank of Nepal.
- The student seeking educational loan should be Nepali Citizen.
- The student should have secured admission to professional/ technical course through entrance test /selection program.
- The student should have secured admission to foreign university/institution.
Documents I need to furnish.
- Mark sheets of the last qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in Nepal.
- Proof of admission to the course.
- Scheduling of expenses to the course.
- Copies of letter confirming the scholarship.
- Copies of foreign exchange permit, if applicable.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Bank statement for the last six months of the borrower.
- Income tax assessment order not more than two years.
- Brief statements of assets and liabilities of the borrower.
- If you are not an existing bank customer you would need to establish your identity and give proof of residence.